Friday

Passport


I needed to get a passport picture for a trip in August. I have been dreading getting the picture since I do not have hair, eyebrows or eyelashes. I put it off for months, since I will have the passport picture for 10 years. That is a long time to have a crappy picture of yourself.

My parents gave me one of the best birthday presents ever. Tickets to see THE EAGLES, one of my all time favorite bands. I didn't want to go looking like a chemo dork, so I asked for a little help. I needed to practice getting "dressed up" before the actual concert. Leigh put on fake eyelashes, Debbie did makeup and I styled the wig.

Since I actually felt somewhat normal, Leigh talked me into going to get my passport picture. Debbie took Kira and I down to Walgreen's to have the picture taken. I checked the wig a hundred times and messed with it a hundred more. It felt weird to have hair on my head again.

Someone took my picture and I couldn't believe it. It was the best picture I have had taken of me in a long time. I'm not photogenic and it takes fifty shots to get a good one. I had them put the picture on a disc so I could post a decent picture of me on the Internet. Above is the result of the passport picture and I am actually pretty happy with it.

I am excited to get all "dressed up" again Saturday for the concert. It will be nice for Ben to have a girl to go out with instead of a chemo head. He says I'm cute bald but it might be fun for him to go out with the passport girl for a change.

2 comments:

Julienne said...

ow ow sexy senorita!!!!!


Love, J, C and Dizzle

Erin said...

Looking pretty hot! Have fun at the concert.