Thursday

Mrs. Teller's talented 4th grade class

Yesterday Ben, Kira, Avery, Maci & I went to Lees Market in North Ogden for Green Acres Elementary 4th grade "Recorder Recital". Kira is in the third row, first on the right side in a brown coat next to Miss Averie. The entire 4th grade played 5 songs and they did a very good job.



I got a huge surprise today. Kira brought home this amazing poster from Mrs. Teller's entire 4th grade class. Mrs. Teller has been so supportive during the last few months. She keeps me informed on Kira's well being during school. Mrs. Teller is a wonderful teacher and we are so grateful that Kira has an excellent example everyday.



Here is the fine print. THANKS TO MRS. TELLER'S 4th GRADE CLASS! YOU ARE AWESOME KIDS AND HAVE AN INCREDIBLE TEACHER.

3 comments:

Julienne said...

That is such a cute sign!

Erin said...

Good job Kira! Next time I am down I want to hear you playing the recorder.

michypete said...

So cute! I still can't believe that Kira is in 4th grade! It freaks me out.