Tuesday

ABC's TAG

ABC's "getting to know you" TAG. Complete the ABC's of you. Then, each player tags 3 people and posts their names, goes to their blogs and leaves a comment letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

A- Attached or single: Married for 11 years and 2 months.
B- Best Friend: Emily only she understands this crazy mind. (damn genetics)
C-Cake or Pie: Cake all the way, especially if its cheese cake.
D-Day: Everyday, because I get to stay home with my girlies. Thanks Ben!
E- Essential Item: Music it heals all wounds and inspires new beginnings.
F- Favorite Color: Yellow just like the heavenly sun.
Gummy Bears or Worms: Bears if they are cinnamon. I don’t like sugary sweet or sour candy.
H-Home town: North Ogden, Utah
I- Indulgences: Shoes you can never have enough, purses ditto and books to take you to a place you’ve never been before.
J- January or July?: July because the sun is out and it’s warm!
K-Kids: 3 beautiful girls Ash, Kira and Maci , they are always entertaining.
L-Life is incomplete without: Family and an exciting adventure.
M- Marriage Date: May 1, 1997
N- Number of Siblings: 1 older sister Kimbo (the creative one), and 2 younger sisters Emily (the one who would do anything for me) and Leigh (the adventurous world traveler).
O-Oranges or Apples: Neither; keep fruit away from me or I’ll turn blotchy which is very different from how I look now thank you!
P- Phobias or Fears: Fear of losing my kids.
Q- Quote: “Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.” I want all my moments in life to be so awesome they will take my breath away.
R- Reason To Smile: Benjamin he thinks he’s just so funny.
S- Season: Spring the sun is peaking out of the clouds and returning the beautiful colors of trees and flowers.
T- Tag Three: Emily, Andrea Stacey and Carla if we can talk her into starting a blog.
U- Unknown fact about me: I always wanted to be the happy go lucky funny one. I ended up being the controlling one but that everyone already knows. Plus I always wanted to be an astronaut and travel in space even though I would be scared to death.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Almost a veggie, I only like meat once in a while and I love milk and cheese.
W- Worst Habit: Not keeping a secret. I have been better lately. Sorry to those whom I let it all out.
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: X-rays for broken bones and Ultrasounds to see if Ben would ever get a girl. I guess he’s out of luck!
Y-Your favorite food: Bread and Pasta, obviously I’m all about the carbs.
Z- Zodiac Sign: Taurus; just like me stubborn.

0 comments: